Business Administrator Apprentice Ukata Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual to join a successful company, developing key skills which will lead to a rewarding administration career. This company is based in Markham Vale
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Oct 2017
25 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Business Administrator is responsible for the day to day running of specific membership processes as outlined within their ‘main duties’ below. The Business Administrator is also responsible for providing clerical and administrative duties to senior and middle management in an effective and efficient manner.
- Day to day administration of membership files;
- Day to day responsibility for book keeping, creating invoices, credit control, allocation of payments etc;
- Daily enquiries via email, post and telephone;
- Perform general office duties, such as maintaining records, database & management systems, and performing basic administrative tasks as required;
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents as required.
A full Job Description is available upon request.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- An excellent telephone manner
- IT Skills including Excel, Word and Email
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Team working skills
- Reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious whilst displaying common sense and flexibility in supporting all staff
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Flexible in approach to both the role and approach to tasks
- Honest and trustworthy
- Able to communicate effectively
GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade C or above in English, maths and ICT
Things to consider
About the employer
You will receive a combination of on and off the job training to give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to gain a Diploma in Business and Administration. Where you do not have Grades A-C in a relevant subject, you will work towards Functional skills in maths, English and ICT as well as developing your knowledge of employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning, and thinking skills alongside your qualifications.
Business and Administration
EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER (DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Lauren Moore 0333 320 0333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017