Corporate Business Administration Apprentice Close Brothers Vehicle Hire Limited
An exciting opportunity to learn about working in a large successful group of companies. As an apprentice, you will gain experience in all areas of the business, assisting finance, rental administration, customer support, workshops and sales departments in the processing and analysis of information within the business.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your apprenticeship will require you to spend time with all departments within the Company. This will provide you with a full understanding as to the nature of the business, how it works but also to discover where your strengths lie for future training and employment.
The departments are Finance, Rental Administration, Customer Service Centre, Workshop Administration and Sales Administration.
Each department will involve the following core duties:
- Taking incoming calls, directing to the correct contact as necessary
- Dealing with enquiries by phone, email and fax
- Establishing and maintaining client, supplier and colleague relationships
- Creating and maintaining client, supplier & vehicle records
- Work towards the successful achievement of team targets
- Effectively managing your own time in line with deadlines
- Organising your work to ensure timely completion
- Undertaking any work delegated by the management team
- To document processes in relation to administration
- To be flexible in approach to work and undertake other additional administration tasks as required
- Maintain the high level of customer service to all past, existing and future clients & colleagues in line with company policy
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping for all areas of the site
Requirements and prospects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to undertake any training offered to improve skills or gain qualifications
- Team player
- Flexible in approach to work
- Computer literate
- Positive outlook, flexible and pro-active
- Friendly team player with a genuine desire to progress
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of the team
- Confident & outgoing manner
- Smart and business like appearance
- You should have a minimum of 3 GCSE's at Grade A*- D or equivalent including Maths & English Language
Things to consider
About the employer
- Diploma in Business Administration Level 2
- Functional Skills English, Mathematics and ICT (if applicable)
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Wendy Taylor 01332 296995 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017