Infrastructure Technician Apprentice X CHANNEL MARKETING LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Technician with X Channel Marketing, based in York.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
In order to meet our expectations, the successful candidate should have an eagerness to strive for the best outcome and a desire for personal development. Someone who is prepared to give their all will be rewarded with a great experience and a great deal of knowledge from a stable and knowledgeable team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Learning the function of the helpdesk and providing suitable support.
- Learning network infrastructure, virtualisation, build support, basic MS SQL.
- Hardware and deskside support for all users to include operating systems, email, MS Office, antivirus, active directory, DNS.
- Delivering first class internal stakeholder relations.
- Providing commitment to support and continuous improvement.
Requirements and prospects
- Understanding of Microsoft Office suite (2010 and 2013)
- Understanding of Windows OS
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in difficult and pressured situations.
- Ability to adjust to meet the expectations of a wide range of users.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Experience of and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Planning and organising.
- Delivers innovative solutions.
- Responsiveness to colleagues.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Positive and enthusiastic candidate willing to learn and excel in IT Infrastructure.
- Sound decision maker.
- Creative thinker.
- Pursues excellence.
- Motivated and driven.
- Future orientated.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
X CHANNEL MARKETING LIMITED
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals and & Customer Service Skills
- Business Processes & Network Fundamentals
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
- Networking and Architecture
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Chloe Adams 01133500333 Chloe.Adams@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017