Apprentice Estate Agent Gordano Property Services
Do you want to work in a modern, clean comfortable environment? In a low pressure learning environment within a small business that is starting up. Where your contribution is valued and supported. We want you to learn about how people conduct business and working relationships.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will involve:
- Databasing using a property based software package
- Creating adverts on line
- Dealing with clients face to face
- Drafting contracts and tenancy agreements
- Sales particulars
- Answering the phone/taking messages.
Once you have some basic skills under you, we will begin to develop you further and you will conduct viewings and market appraisals and even negotiating between clients and customers.
Requirements and prospects
- Must be confident with the web and able to use a computer.
- Have experience of social media and be a good communicator - this means the ability to speak clearly and have a good command of written English.
- To be creative as you will have the opportunity for personal input in to the business particularly using the internet.
- Clean in appearance
- You will be reliable and above all honest and trustworthy.
- You will be dealing with confidential client information and must be watchful against fraud and conflicts of interest.
A*-C in English and Math or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- Intermediate qualification in The Sales of Residential property
- Full on the job training
- Monthly visits from college assessor
- Functional skills - if applicable
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weston College
Jane Deane 01934 411594 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017