Business Administration Apprentice - 12652 GAP PERSONNEL LIMITED
Full training and support throughout your Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship will be provided, but they do ask that applicants are confident of their communication skills (written & verbal) and have good I.T skills and a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Dec 2017
23 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This role will require you to communicate with customers, clients and colleagues at all levels, so they are seeking applicants who are articulate and have a helpful nature.
This role offers plenty of variety and would suit someone who is organised and able to prioritise tasks. The position also offers the opportunity to take on candidate sourcing tasks if desired, which would support you in developing into a career within Recruitment.
Main role/ responsibilities
Start with a 12/15 month Business Administration apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessments.
No two days are the same when you work in Recruitment, but your responsibilities will include:
• Answering & directing calls; passing on messages as appropriate
• Meeting & greeting candidates in the office
• Diarising appointments and interviews
• Creating and formatting documentation, to include candidate CV’s and job advertisements
• Updating the CRM system with information as required
• Contacting candidates via email or telephone to request return calls or notifying them of the status of their application
• Creating PowerPoint presentations to be used during meetings
• Researching target marketplaces via the Internet
• Updating Social Media and Job boards as required
• Keeping notes during meetings and sending out via email once typed up
• Editing and updating spreadsheets
• Making tea and coffee (when it’s your round!)
Requirements and prospects
Qualities / essential requirements
• Excellent telephone manner and a friendly disposition
• Enthusiastic attitude towards learning new tasks
• Good levels of organisation and the ability to prioritise tasks
• Good I.T skills and the ability to input data accurately
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
Minimum 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent including Maths and English
Good levels of Numeracy & Literacy
Things to consider
About the employer
GAP PERSONNEL LIMITED
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017