Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner with Alexandra MWUK LIMITED
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service however the customer chooses to contact us. We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to provide an outstanding level of customer service by identifying the customer needs and providing the best customer experience for each enquiry.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Sep 2017
24 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Customer service is at the heart of our business and your experience in this team will provide you with core skills and knowledge to continue your career in customer service or beyond. At Alexandra Customer Service Advisors have progressed to leadership positions and roles in our Sales, Commercial, Operations and Digital Teams.
As part of a multimedia customer services team, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service however the customer chooses to contact us. We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to provide an outstanding level of customer service by identifying the customer needs and providing the best customer experience for each enquiry.
- Respond proactively to resolve the customer query first time through a professional, approachable and warm service via telephone, webchat or email.
- Understand the customer needs demonstrating excellent communication skills.
- Establish and build good working relationships with both your colleague and customers.
- Use product knowledge to identify and supply the right uniform solution for your customer.
- Process orders accurately and securely.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be requested from time to time.
£9750.00 per annum rising to £17762.50 to £18532.75 per annum on successful completion of probation (assessed at 6 months).
Requirements and prospects
- Takes ownership, seeing tasks through to the end
- Builds positive, trusted relationships
- Accurate typing skills
- Brand ambassador
- Role model behaviour
- Enjoys helping people
- Friendly communication skills
- Proactive in improving service and processes
- Willing to learn and develop
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C in English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills (where applicable)
- Full on the job training
- Visits from college assessor
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weston College
Jane Deane 01934 411594 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today