Social Media Apprentice Sayu Limited
Fantastic Opportunity to join an established company working alongside the Social Media department as part of the professional team.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Oct 2017
23 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role of Social Media Apprentice is to work as part of a professional team using in-house software tools to support social media campaigns for clients.
The day-to-day role will be varied and include undertaking tasks as directed by the SEO team or managers. The SEO team will be responsible for training and guidance throughout the process.
You will assist with the delivery of social media campaigns that are designed to increase the visibility of a client’s websites. This will include understanding the client’s customer base, identifying content that is relevant to their business and promoting content through social channels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements
- Using in-house software to deliver campaign objectives
- Researching and information gathering for campaigns
- Working with internal team members and clients to ensure work is delivered in a timely manner
- Producing monthly reports
- Developing and maintaining skills and knowledge of the latest social media channels
- Responding to requests for assistance via email and telephone in a polite, professional and accurate manner
Requirements and prospects
- Actively use social media channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills with experience of design related PC based software.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- The ability to work effectively with others and take on new tasks that arise from future needs in the company
- Demonstrate reliable attendance and punctuality
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Creative flair
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Middlesbrough for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017