IT Cyber Security and Network Engineer Apprentice Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for an IT Cyber Security and Network Engineer, with Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions, an IT Solutions Company, based in Harrogate.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Oct 2017
24 Aug 2017
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Arrow are looking for a driven candidate who is interested in a long term career in networking and security to join their professional services team, and start making their way to becoming a fully-fledged engineer in the coming months. This team is responsible for implementing security solutions for customers throughout the country.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working with and supporting the professional services, and resource teams.
- Liaising with clients and potential new business leads.
- Handling of customer support enquiries on the telephone and through email.
- Assistance with presales support.
- Working towards technical accreditations.
- Working with consultants to implement highly complex solutions.
- Working towards building skills and knowledge around the Arrow ECS vendor portfolio.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and other software packages.
- Maintaining the demo equipment.
- Administrative duties as necessary.
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Have experience of using computers and networking at a reasonable level.
- A quick learner and team player.
- Professional in their attitude.
- Keen on career progression.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Excellent understanding of IT.
- Able to demonstrate good initiative and excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious attitude and well presented.
- A vast interest in IT and infrastructure architecture.
- Good standard of English and Mathematics.
- Have a background in IT or a qualification in IT.
- Delivers Results (Drive for Results)
- Customer Service Excellence (Customer Focus)
- Influence and Relationship Building (Peer Relationships)
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting
- Functional/Technical Skills
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Cyber Security Introduction
- Security Case Development and Design Good Practice
- Security Technology Building Blocks
- Employment of Cryptography
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Cyber security technologist
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017