IT Support Apprentice BDM LOGISTICS AND MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Our Client is a market leader to the beauty industry worldwide, they pride themselves in investment to modern technologies which assist their client base to grow and deliver a uncompromised service at all times. They are looking to expand the team and are currently recruiting for an IT Apprentice with a mature attitude towards their work.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
£15,000.00 - £20,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
22 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Our Client is a market leader to the beauty industry worldwide, they pride themselves in investment to modern technologies which assist their client base to grow and deliver a uncompromised service at all times.
They are looking to expand the team and are currently recruiting for an IT Apprentice with a mature attitude towards their work.
KEY DUTIES –
- General administration support.
- First line support for general IT users.
- First line support for all business systems.
- Escalate calls effectively to appropriate IT Team Member after relevant troubleshooting and investigation steps have been completed.
- The 1st line support apprentice will report directly to the IT Director
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Good time and project management skills; and the ability to prioritise: being reliable and able to plan and organise your own time
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Passion for technology
- Able to master new technologies with enthusiasm
- Able to think on the go
- A self-motivated approach and a keenness to carve out a name for yourself as a valued member of a team
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
About the employer
BDM LOGISTICS AND MANAGEMENT LIMITED
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017