Social Media Apprentice BIZCLIK MEDIA LIMITED
Don’t miss a very exciting opportunity to join the Social Media team at BizClik Media, an innovate digital media company based in Norwich. You will produce regular, high-quality content across the social media channels for our Industry brands, helping to deliver engagement and audience growth while providing vital support to the rest of the team.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
18 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Play a key role in the production of daily content for 16 Industry social media channels (Facebook and Twitter).
- Work closely with our clients and advertisers, enabling the smooth delivery of their SMARTsocial content campaigns across the relevant channels.
- Deliver detailed reports on social media and website activity on-demand through Sprout Social, platform-native analytics and Google Analytics.
- Help, along with other members of the Social Media team, to continually shape and improve the style of content in line with industry trends and best practice, understanding each channel’s audience and tailoring its content accordingly.
- Attend college classes and complete necessary units, as advised by your assessor.
- Demonstrate a professional approach at all times when representing the company, be that verbally or written.
- Maintain the company’s policy and procedures relating to confidentiality and Data Protection.
- Adhere to the company’s dress code.
- Be aware of and comply with health and safety rules and procedures. Bring to the attention of the Line Manager or HR Manager any health and safety issues.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile for the company and have a proactive approach to succeed in your role.
- Take on additional responsibilities as required for the position.
Full training will be delivered as required and please note that if a suitable candidate is found the vacancy may close early.
Requirements and prospects
- High standard of English, both written and verbal. Computer Literate i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Persuasive/negotiation skills.
- Relationship/rapport building.
- Demonstrate a proactive “can do” approach.
- Have drive, enthusiasm and a keenness to achieve.
- Be a team player.
- Dress code.
- Approachable/flexible attitude.
- Responsive to and able to embrace challenges.
- Good Organisational skills.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
BIZCLIK MEDIA LIMITED
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017