Administration Apprentice Reading Estate Agent Ltd
***START YOUR CAREER IN AN ESTABLISHED ESTATE AGENTS!*** Reading Estate Agents are expanding their dynamic team; you will learn all aspects of their office life, and develop invaluable skills! APPLY TODAY!
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
18 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Reading Estate Agent launched a locally based independent firm of residential estate and letting agents in Reading. They pride themselves in offering a personal service that really does move property. There is a friendly office environment, and you would become a valued member of their fun, dynamic team!
Training and Development...
You will work with experienced senior staff and get full support and training in the workplace. You will learn invaluable, transferable administration skills, as well as work towards a nationally recognised, advanced level qualification.
- Providing administrative support to agents in the office
- Marketing the correct properties to customers
- Website adminstration
- Communicating with, and updating landlords
- Providing excellent customer service
- Learning how to build positive working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Dealing with Customer Enquiries via telephone and email
- Maintaining accurate records
- Dealing with all paperwork correctly
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Create and maintain effective filing systems
- Marketing of Properties (Producing Sales Particulars, Uploading Properties to Websites)
- Be able to identify and resolve administrative problems
- In future you might be requred to attend or assist with property Viewings
In all we are looking for someone to fill the full cycle from understanding the customer’s wants and needs and then matching them to what is available.
Once competent in the role the successful candidates will be viewing properties, showing potential buyers around properties and helping negotiate future sales. Marketing the correct property for the needs of a customer is a vital part of our business; this is a fun and exciting aspect to a fulfilling and motivational role!
Requirements and prospects
- Successful candidates will be well presented,
- A good telephone manner
- A driving licence required
- A positive attitude!
- Applications are welcomed from those that are keen to work in a professional, dynamic, fast paced and fun environment.
- Only ambitious, driven and focused applicants need apply!
After your apprenticeship is finished you may have the following opportunities:
- Degree level and Management qualifications
- Managing and training new staff
- Wage increases
- More responsibility in the workplace
- Develop excellent transferable skills
- ..and much more!
About the employer
Reading Estate Agent Ltd
Training will include 5 qualifications:
- A skills-based NVQ Level 3 qualification in Business & Administration
- A knowledge-based qualification in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills Maths (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills ICT(unless exempt)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Grace Warren 02380682060 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017