Apprentice Nursery Assistant ARC COMMUNITY TRUSTEES
To work as part of the overall team to help in providing a high quality care and educational service to all of our children and families. To assist the key person with child observations. Also to be part of the team in terms of delivering planning in the moment and evaluating educational opportunities for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
18 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- To work with team members to promote children’s social, emotional, physical, language and intellectual development within a secure, safe and stimulating environment both inside and out in the garden.
- To work in accordance with the nursery’s policies and procedures, and ensure that all policies and procedures are understood.
- To work with team members to provide appropriate physical care in the area of washing, toileting, feeding, dressing, comforting and administering medication, adhering to nursery policies and procedures at all times.
- To participate in meal times making it an enjoyable and sociable experience for all children.
- To assist in organising outings that promotes the children’s interest, education and enjoyment and with due regard to health and safety.
Requirements and prospects
- Team player, interest in completing further childcare qualification.
- Understanding of children’s needs and the safeguarding of children.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- GCSE's or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 3 Childcare apprenticeship.
- As well as safeguarding training.
Children and Young People's Workforce
PROGRESS TO EXCELLENCE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Progress To Excellence Ltd
Angela Fox 01516506933 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017