Business Administration Apprenticeship 111 INVEST LIMITED
• To report directly to Financial Controller • Manages general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. • Assists with director duties and corresponds with clients, customers, and vendors.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
29 Oct 2017
17 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The following list of duties and responsibilities is intended to reflect the principal elements of the Office Managers role only and is therefore not exhaustive:
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organising events when necessary
- Conducts research and compiles data
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Interacts with directors when necessary
- Assists in setting up new client accounts
- Maintains financial database records
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system.
- To have read, understood and comply with Company Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Ensure that Company Health & Safety Policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and work closely with 111 Invest Health & Safety Managers.
- Maintain and produce, on request, up-to-date Health & Safety records.
- Fully co-operate with the Company’s Customer Care Policy.
- Fully comply with the Company’s Customer Satisfaction Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure that anything which is likely to affect the Company’s performance is notified to the Finance Controller immediately.
- Always represent 111 Invest Limited professionally in both personal appearance and conduct.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks in accordance with operational needs as requested by your managers.
Requirements and prospects
The Applicant should:
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
The applicant should:
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor.
- Enthusiasm, Reliability & Flexibility.
- GCSE, or equivalent, A-C in English and Maths.
About the employer
111 INVEST LIMITED
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in ICT.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Seevic College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017