DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP Solgain Uk Ltd
Successful candidate will be involved in the rebranding and marketing of the business. The work will be varied and the candidate will have several projects running at different stages of development.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
16 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- a flexible approach when working in a team;
- excellent communication skills in order to interpret and deliver briefs to strict timescales
- good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell concepts to Executive board.
- time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
- being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- knowledge of current marketing trends
- a desire to learn and interpret the products and services of Group companies
- designing sample page layouts including text size and colours; designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs
- presenting initial design ideas
- search engine optimisation
- meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
- designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding
- proofreading content and making changes where necessary
- researching current design trends
- continual professional development to keep up to date with new software, trends, market intelligence and social media
Requirements and prospects
- A working knowledge of photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Some DTP skill would be advantageous
- HTML5, CSS knowledge useful
- Excellent IT skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for graphic design, with a creative flair
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Liverpool for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017