Business Administration Apprenticeship AATOM RECRUITMENT LTD
A fantastic opportunity to join Aatom Recruitment as a Business Administration apprentice.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
15 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Administrator required to help assist the team complete administrative tasks such as:
- To answer the telephone within a timely manner.
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person.
- Take messages including callers name and telephone number.
- Email details of the message to the appropriate person.
- Maintaining paper and electronic personnel files.
- Sending and receiving e-mails.
- Producing and distributing automatic reports from software.
- Conducting audits across all departments of the company.
- General administration, such as filing.
- Maintaining reports on Excel.
- Provide appropriate administrative support to colleagues as necessary.
- Project a positive image of oneself and the company to others.
- Data input
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
Requirements and prospects
- Creative thinking
- Independent enquiry
- Reflective learning
- Team working
- Self management
- Effective participation
- Good timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to develop product knowledge
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Team player
- Ethical and honest
- A “can do and will do” attitude
- Willing to learn
- Keen and hard working
- Exceptional timekeeping
(Some employers may ask for certain qualifications to be held. However most companies don’t require anything).
Ideally English and Mathematics GCSE at grade A-C or Level 2 equivalent however all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
Things to consider
About the employer
At the end of your training you will have completed a level 2 Apprenticeship in Business and Administration. You will achieve this by attending a combination of classroom taught modules and on the job training.
You will complete a BTEC in Business and Administration to gain the knowledge to perform effectively in your job role. Within the workplace you will demonstrate your competence through the performance of tasks achieving an NVQ also.
Business and Administration
THE NVQ TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by N V Q Training Centre
Taj Reid 07496155705
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017