Administration/Event Assistant Apprentice ACCOMPLISHED EVENTS LIMITED
This is an exciting and unique Apprenticeship vacancy for a lucky candidate to work and learn a lot about the events industry, whilst working towards a nationally recognised Business Administration Level 2 qualification. Interested in this opportunity? Apply today!
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2017
15 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Accomplished events are a small events agency that started in May 2011. They specialise in really fun and creative team building events for a whole range of candidates, as well as venue finding for events of all sizes!
They are now recruiting for a bright and enthusiastic Apprentice who is just as passionate about events as they are. This Apprenticeship will include hands on experience with all aspects of the company and first hand mentoring and guidance from the event manager and company director.
Roles and responsibilities:
- General administration duties.
- Handling incoming event enquiries from corporate and agency clients, both over phone and email.
- Preparing venue and event proposals; including researching and costing venues to client briefs.
- Being a member of staff and ambassador for our company at our events. These range from facilitated indoor activities, outdoor corporate fun days, and evening entertainment events over corporate dinners.
- Working on new projects including conference management, private receptions and any other business which the company secures.
- Attending client and supplier meetings and networking functions.
- Using social media to interact with potential clients.
- Ad hoc admin tasks such as preparing booking forms, readying kit for upcoming events, research projects and any other duties delegated from your line manager.
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Interest in events
- Self sufficient
It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C in English and Maths.
However if these grades are not achieved Key Training will provide support and guidance in Functional Skills in these subjects.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Molly Bergdahl 07584261620 Molly.email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2017