Apprentice Sales Advisor - Level 2 REACH4SKILLS TRAINING LTD
Reach4Skills have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to study for a Level 2 apprenticeship in Sales. Earn the essential sales skills whilst earning at the same time!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
17 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a key role in driving and delivering our ambitious growth plans. You will need to be proactive in engaging new business as well as maintaining high-quality service levels with existing employers by networking and building business relationships.
- Develop and maintain existing relationships to maximise all opportunities to offer apprenticeship and commercial training opportunities.
- Deliver advice and support to employers about the Apprenticeship rules and funding
- Promote the benefits of recruiting Apprentices and handle objections where necessary
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines
- Maintain and build relationships with outside agencies, Jobcentre Plus, Schools, Colleges and Connexions and attend job fairs/school visits when required
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal colleagues to ensure high-quality service and to maximise opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell added value programmes and services
Requirements and prospects
- A confident manner and clear communication skills
- A proven track record or interest in sales
- Good at problem solving
- Computer literate
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work on own initiative
GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths, and IT grades A*-C preferred but not essential.
About the employer
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Sales
The training is work-based with no day release to college. An Assessor is allocated to each learner and will visit you at the setting. Candidates will need to have access to a computer and internet connection as an online portfolio is used for training and assessment.
During the initial stages of the Apprenticeship, a skills scan will be completed for Maths, English and ICT to assess current working levels and areas which require improvement.
Continued learning and assessment will result in the creation of a comprehensive portfolio consisting of observations, discussion reports and statements. The Assessor will work with you and guide the Apprentice through this learning journey.
Along with the Assessor observations, the Apprentice will be required to regularly complete independent online work and submit it for marking. At any point during the Apprenticeship, the Apprentice will be able to view their progress and see the percentage of work completed/outstanding.
Throughout the training, each portfolio will be quality checked to ensure consistency of marking. This is necessary to keep the standards and quality of the training at the highest level.
At the end of the qualification, the Apprentice will be issued with a certificate. There will also be the opportunity to discuss possible progression routes.
Sales and Telesales
REACH4SKILLS TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by REACH4SKILLS TRAINING LTD
Joe Pendlebury 0333 577 1531 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017