Business Administration Apprentice World Wide Book Services Ltd
We are currently seeking an Apprentice to join our distribution team in Wickford. You will need to have a good team work ethic and attention to detail. We offer a fun working environment with a family feel as we are all working together as a team.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
15 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answering the telephone.
- Dealing with online orders and enquiries.
- Maintaining the database ensuring the information is highly accurate.
- Accurately scanning information onto files.
- Marketing the concept of the company.
- Audio typing communications.
- Covering reception and liaising with clients when required.
- Proposing improvements for service and system delivery internally and externally.
- Responding to queries, complaints, orders and any other customer service enquiries.
- Managing social media pages accounts for the business.
- Managing the website changes with new products.
- Distributing incoming post.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- To meet and greet visitors.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- PC skills
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Hard working
- Take pride in your work
- A keen attention to detail
- Fully committed to the task at hand
No formal qualifications required.
Things to consider
About the employer
- All training will be carried out within the workplace.
- You are not required to attend college.
- You will train towards an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
- Functional Skills if required.
- The employer will train the candidate on the specific job role.
Business and Administration
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Kayley Campton 01702671227 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017