Apprentice Administrator Windsor Materials Handling
To deliver and manage high standards of customer service on a daily basis for the branch which will involve direct interaction and telecommunication with customers, visitors, other Windsor branches and the branch sales and service team.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2017
14 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Liaise and assist customers personally and by telephone
- Meet and greet visitors
- Provide customers with account assistance, invoice queries, taking notes of breakdowns and deal with purchase orders when require
- Delivering good customer service.
- Answering customer service telephone calls, dealing with queries, arranging breakdown/service bookings, hire enquiries.
- Provide full administrative support to staff within set timescales
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient office systems and maintain a comprehensive filing system.
- Book and process the paperwork for annual leave for the branch and record and forward absence forms to Head Office.
- Distribute incoming post and post outgoing mail.
- Order stationary for the branch
- Work as a team member in a supportive, co-operative manner, sharing information and liaising with colleagues to provide support and cover when required.
- Undertake any other duties at the request of a Manager and providing assistance to other departments.
Protean (IT system):
- Assistance with maintaining Protean on a real time basis with best endeavours of 100% accuracy of data entry.
- Daily entry of chargeable and non-chargeable jobs
- Daily invoicing and completion of chargeable jobs
- Completion of non-chargeable jobs
- On-hire and off-hire equipment including immediate invoicing
- Open jobs on Protean and allocate an engineer to attend any required site visits eg. Breakdowns
- Raise organise transport and raise respective purchase order
- Raise quotations for the Service Department
- Raise orders/booking in of parts for the Parts Department
- Allocation of job no’s on a ‘job by job’ basis.
- Chasing purchase order numbers from customers
Requirements and prospects
Must have the following skills;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to details
- Ability to work using own initiative within a team
- Proactively organise and prioritise workload managing time effectively.
Must have the following attributes;
- Approachable, welcoming and confident
- Professional telephone manner
- Good timekeeping and attendance record
GCSEs at grade A/9 – C/4 in English and Maths desirable but not essential.
About the employer
You will receive the following training in addition to the Apprenticeship Framework;
- Training on Protean
- In-house training on all company policies and procedures.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lincoln College
Carrie Forman 01522 876284 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017