Apprentice IT Support Technician KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Do you have a keen interest in working within an experienced IT department? Are you an IT literate individual who pays great attention to detail? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2017
14 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Key Training is one of the leading training organisations in the UK.
Key Training helps people learn new skills enabling organisations to become more competitive and agile. They deliver high quality training, forming effective partnerships based on care, commitment, trust, innovation and fun.
Key Training are looking for an IT literate and motivated individual who pays great attention to detail to join their experienced team. Key Training has promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line support, answering support queries via telephone, email and remote software
- To maintain customer service for all support queries
- To take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on a call logging system
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To escalate more complex calls to the group IT manager
- To prepare new or replacement hardware for staff and learners
- To set up new user accounts and profiles
- To arrange replacement hardware as required
- To install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- To monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/ software faults
- To maintain a hardware inventory across all centres by using the LogMeIn remote software
- To update existing software images and create new images when required
- To provide onsite support at other offices when required
- To support the roll-out of new applications
- To test and evaluate new technology
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your Business Administration skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 Qualification in Business Administration with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Qualification after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to maintain productivity of work and adhere to tight deadlines
- Competent management of all tasks involved in this role
- Effective communication skills with all departments and offices
- Passionate about IT
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths, English and IT (desired but not essential)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Business Administration with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Azz Salam 07903880074 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017