Print Support Apprentice RICOH UK LIMITED
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Customer Service Apprenticeship working within the Business Process Services department. This requires a well-motivated individual with good customer relationship skills to provide and maintain a high quality service for one of our prestigious clients based in London.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2017
12 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Working client-side you will develop the skills necessary to enable you to assist with covering various sites across London and the Home Counties, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by responding quickly to their requirements and ensuring service levels are achieved.
On a day-to-day basis, you will assist with a variety of duties involving reprographic, mail services and facilities including;
- Communicating with customers via a variety of mediums
- Mail Services
- Stock level checks,
- Packaging and delivery of work back to the client.
This will ultimately entail you having to ensure all charging information is recorded and transferred onto the correct system as well as assisting in solving operational problems and carrying out basic maintenance tasks as necessary. You will also receive the coaching and development required for you to ensure that the print room equipment is operable during contracted hours and consistently work to achieve production deadlines.
Requirements and prospects
- Proficient IT skills (mainly Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Able to work on your own initiative
- A flexible working approach
- Good time management skills.
- You should be confident about and motivated by the prospect of working within a customer-focused role and be able to demonstrate a reliable and responsible attitude
- Working well as a team member, you will need to demonstrate an active interest in printers and copiers
- You will need to be personable and honest, friendly and adaptable to change. Being able to think on your feet and use initiative is also a must.
5 A-C at GCSE or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
RICOH UK LIMITED
- The candidate will receive a Level 3 NVQ in Customer Service
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit IT Academy
Sarah Pyatt 07970 267691 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017