Business Administration Apprenticeship QR Sport Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship working in a small and friendly workshop gaining excellent on the job training and support and earing whilst you learn.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
12 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
QRSport started out as a small workshop in Tattenhall, near Chester. The garage serviced all makes and models of vehicles but had a passion for working on and modifying Volkswagen and Audi vehicles. Fast forward over 10 years and QRS now operates in a large modern, fully equipped workshop with the latest diagnostic and servicing equipment.
We are an independent servicing and repair specialists for all VW Audi group vehicles and a Bosch Approved Service Centre for all makes and models. QRS carries out routine servicing and MOTs, parts replacement and fitting, tyre supply and fitting and all other vehicle repairs.
We are looking for an Apprentice who is enthusiastic and keen.
The successful candidate will provide front of house services within the office.
This will include:
- Booking vehicles in the diary
- Answering the telephone
- Ordering vehicle parts
- Cashing up
- Opening and distributing the post
- Basic accounts
- Making reminder calls for MOTs
- Other administrative duties as directed
Requirements and prospects
- Good level of Secondary Education.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent telecommunications skills.
- Extremely thorough & conscientious with excellent attention to detail.
- A good team player, able to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities.
- Hardworking and open to taking direction.
- Well organised and good time – management skills are also essential.
- Enthusiastic, positive and well -motivated.
- Educated to at least English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent grade C and above plus an ICT qualification would be advantageous.
About the employer
QR Sport Ltd
- NVQ L2 Business and Administration.
- Functional Skills if required.
- Full on the job training and support.
Business and Administration
WEST CHESHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Cheshire College
Aimee Pitt 01244 656 455
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017