IT & E-commerce Apprenticeship EKM SYSTEMS LIMITED
EKM were the first cloud based eCommerce solution in the UK, before the cloud even had a name. 14 years later, they are still the biggest in the UK. EKM are an established business that have generated more than 5 Billion in sales worldwide to date. They are one big, happy eCommerce family who work hard and play harder.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
11 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As part of the Evolution team you will be able to:-
- Perform tweaks to websites using HTML and CSS.
- Identify websites which require improvements.
- Assist in web content and flow whilst also identifying areas for improvement.
- Assist and support with search engine optimisation.
- Assist in articles and other written material as appropriate.
- Providing administrative assistance where needed.
- Monitor and report on the impact of social media activities.
- Help promote and enhance the image of the company by providing an excellent customer experience.
- Maintain ICT equipment & systems
- Install, configure and upgrade ICT software
Requirements and prospects
- A good working knowledge of websites and the internet is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Avid internet user.
- Good interpersonal skills are desirable.
- Good time management and organisational skills are essential as you will be working to deadlines and service levels.
- Coding knowledge an advantage.
- Effective communicator
- Team player
- Great attitude
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Blackburn for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017