Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Knoxford Ltd
A dynamic Company located in Castle Donington requires an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice to assist in a busy and friendly environment to strengthen their customer service function. You will mainly be dealing with customers over the phone.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Oct 2017
09 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Being a Customer Service Practitioner requires having the knowledge of how to deal with customers in a professional and well-mannered conduct. It requires knowing what to do when certain situations occur e.g. dissatisfied customers. The successful candidate will be working with in an organisation/ business delivering an immaculate service to the users of their service.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Receiving inbound calls and dealing with inbound sales enquiries;
- Liaising with sales, production, procurement to collate goods in/out on a daily basis;
- Keeping all sales records up to date;
- Liaising and coordinating with transport agencies, couriers and shippers;
- Negotiate pricing on transport/shipping;
- Informing customers of delivery dates;
- Processing financial transactions;
- Dealing with any customer complaints effectively;
- Research/contact potential customers generating leads for the sales team.
- After additional training, deal with international import/export documentation.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong Literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organisational skills with an attention to detail.
- Professional and common sense approach to work.
- Ability to follow guidance and instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Well presented, professional and polite.
- Friendly and helpful in manner.
- Flexible, punctual and reliable.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Adaptable to change.
- Honest and trustworthy.
GCSE grade C or above in Maths & English or equivalent desired but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in Maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
- End Point Assessment
Further details can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apprenticeship-standard-customer-service-practitioner
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER (DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Lauren Moore 03333200333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2017