Business Administration Apprentice R CARE PROCUREMENT SERVICES LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to join an established team that have a combined experience in care and recruitment of some 26 years ranging from registered managers to registered nurses. We offer a range of services including Temporary Supply, Interim Contract staff and Permanent Placement along with our own Independent supported living service.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Nov 2017
09 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Responsible for issuing training modules to candidates and monitoring the progress daily and sending prompts and reminders for quick completion.
- Working closely with the office manager to ensure candidates are registered quickly, efficiently and accurately and make fully compliant to be able to go out to work in a timely manner.
- Working to deadlines
- Ensuring all applications and inductions packs are readily available for consultants
- Contact with candidates on a weekly basis taking their availability for work required
- Answering the telephone when required
- Greeting candidates and clients in the reception area
- Using Word and Excel
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience of the Microsoft office Package
- Polite and pleasant manner
- Confidence to ask for assistance when required
- Team Worker but also the ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent time keeper
At least 5 A*-C GCSE’s or their equivalent including English, Maths, ICT.
About the employer
R CARE PROCUREMENT SERVICES LIMITED
- L2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills if required
- Employees Rights and Responsibilities
Business and Administration
TYNE METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne Metropolitan College
Alex Robinson 0191 2295161 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017