IT Apprentice THE IT SKILLS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as an IT apprentice.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2017
07 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
The company require a proactive IT Technician with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
Quickly assimilating new technologies, being able to apply what is learnt and showing a genuine enthusiasm for the technology are critical to this position’s success.
This role will initially be involved in assisting the IT department with their daily tasks.
As a Microsoft IT Apprentice you will be required to:
- Learn how to support internal systems, including Active Directory and Exchange.
- Become a valued part of the IT Support team.
- Learn how to provide technical support to marketing channels and activities.
- Assist in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
- Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
- Help the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors we partner with, to deliver the IT Support services to our clients.
- Learn how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming Helpdesk emails.
- Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
- Work on resolving the first line support where capable, and work with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues.
- Help clients using (predominantly) Microsoft operating systems and applications, so a good understanding of these would be very useful.
- Update company systems.
Requirements and prospects
Any interest in one or some of the following is important; sales, troubleshooting, adequate knowledge of computers, Microsoft programmes.
You will need to be a highly motivated, enthusiastic, proactive, driven, confident and professional individual with a tenacious attitude and the desire to overachieve on individual targets and objectives. You will need a good eye for detail with a view to improving results daily. You must be able to work well in a team but also of your own volition as/when needed.
You should have GCSE Maths & English at grade C or above and in 3 or 4 other subjects at least. An A Level or BTEC relevant to the role is desirable but not necessary. You will have had a good punctual record whilst enjoyed being challenged at school and be ready for a new learning environment in the world of work.
About the employer
THE IT SKILLS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
You will be enrolled onto the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining the Microsoft certifications MTA Cloud Fundamentals, MTA Network Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation and CompTIA A+.
This apprenticeship is delivered remotely via a live virtual classroom using the very latest Microsoft technologies.
These qualifications are globally recognized industry certifications and form the significant building block of IT knowledge for anybody looking to start a career in IT.
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intequal Limited
Jodie 02392 449 695 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017