Level 2 Business Administration Apprentice VEHICLE SAVE (UK) LIMITED
We are seeking to recruit a high quality and ambitious apprentice to be trained in all aspects of vehicle rental within Europcars largest UK franchise. The positions will be based in Plymouth and the initial training will be focused on the many different aspects of fleet administration, customer service and the diverse range of skills required.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Nov 2017
07 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Fleet administration and support.
- Coordinating fleet maintenance and repair.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided to the customer base and colleagues alike.
- Learning the core administrative skills required to operate a rental location.
- Become skilled in the use IT systems for the rental of vehicles and management of the vehicle fleet and customer contracts.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be within the scope of the post to ensure the effective delivery and development of the service.
- To fully comply with the requirements of the apprenticeship programme eg: attending meetings.
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills with ability to priorities workload
- Good Understanding of customer service requirements
- Good understanding of confidentiality and data protection standards
- Able to work both as a team and independently
- Ability to use own initiative
- Polite and friendly to both customers and colleagues
- Professional manner
- Reliable and punctual
- Smart appearance
- Flexibility in order to support all team members
- The ability to prioritise own work
- A reliable, trustworthy and professional manner
- An interest in fleet vehicles
- A good work ethic
Good general education to GCSE, or equivalent level.
Things to consider
About the employer
VEHICLE SAVE (UK) LIMITED
You will receive specific on the job training from the employer in your work place. Off the job training will be provided by Achievement Training in the following areas:
- QCF Diploma in Business and Administration Level 2
- Certificate in Business Administration skills Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and ICT Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Business and Administration
ACHIEVEMENT TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Achievement Training Ltd
Jake Furze 01752 202269 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2017