Digital Marketing Apprentice Nycomm Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in Digital Marketing. This newly created role has come at an exciting time as we are about to embark in building two new ecommerce websites of which you’ll learn every element of digital. We’re a friendly bunch, looking for someone enthusiastic to join our busy team.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Sep 2017
05 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in Digital Marketing.
This newly created role has come at an exciting time as we are about to embark in building two new ecommerce websites of which you’ll embark on a journey that touches every element of digital. You will be fully supported within an experienced team and you’ll receive direct and personal support where you’ll learn everything you need from web design and development based around best practices along with all elements of digital marketing for search including SEO, PPC, Display Ads and Social Media. We have crafted a bespoke career development plan which will take you through all the elements described above and as you achieve your objectives at various stages, you will unlock the opportunity of a salary increase. This will happen at 6 months, 12 months, 18 months and 24 months.
We are located in Agecroft, Pendlebury which is very close to Swinton, Salford and Prestwich. We have bike racks, free parking and buses that run to the top of the hill at the Henry Boddingtons pub. We work Monday to Friday from 9am – 5:30pm - yay no weekends or late evenings!
We’re a friendly bunch and we are looking for someone enthusiastic to join our busy team. There are lots of incentives to work here, like vouchers on your birthday, team nights out and many more.
- To create and administrate unique product descriptions for multiple divisions within the Nycomm group
- To assist in the ongoing SEO development of the websites.
- To maintain the quality and accuracy of product information and images in the various systems within the Nycomm Group including: Masterpack, Nycomm Content Management System (CMS/Matrix) and Web database.
- On-going maintenance of existing product information in CMS.
- Obtain, review and edit product data as necessary, including name, description, specification and images, etc. from various sources, principally suppliers.
- To assist in the administrating of the marketing emails across the Nycomm Group
- To assist in the online user experience across the Nycomm Group websites including manages searches and merchandising
- Updating social media accounts using correct corporate tone and free of errors
- To assist in setting up and maintaining website landing pages.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Word and Excel (format cells, sort and filter data).
- Good level of numerical skills.
- Strong organisation skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines.
- Knowledge of HTML
- Web design
- Self motivated
- Ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work as part of a team and across different departments and functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maths & English GCSE grade A – C ( or equivalent )
Things to consider
About the employer
Training will be provided in order to achieve a Level 3 qualification in Digital Marketing. The majority of your training will be in the workplace, where you will be visited by an assessor every 4-6 weeks. However, you may also be required to attend Salford City College for additional Functional Skills classes.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Stacey Reid 01616315877 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017