Barbering Apprentice Grades
Barbers offer both traditional and current techniques to produce modern, masculine styles. Each style is completed with quality male grooming products which are also available to purchase. We are looking for a Barbering Apprentice to join the team.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
05 Aug 2017
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea's and coffee
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assisting stylists throughout the day
- You will be working full-time with a day off in the week.
Requirements and prospects
- You must have a passion for Hairdressing
- Love being with people
- Be able to work as a team and have their own initiative.
You must be:
- Well presented.
- No specific Qualifications required.
Things to consider
About the employer
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Hannah Mchale smith 0117 9105766 email@example.com
- Level 2 NVQ in Barbering
- Functional Skills Maths and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.