Barbering Apprentice Alfred Fiteni
Cutting Crew are looking for 2 enthusatiastic Apprentice Barbers.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
05 Aug 2017
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea's and coffee
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assisting stylists throughout the day
- You will be working full-time with a day off in the week.
Your training will be once a fortnight at Reflections Training Academy for the delivery of your NVQ Level 2 and Functional skills. This will be in a combination of theory and practical sessions in our prestigious academy.
Requirements and prospects
- You must have a passion for Barbering
- Love being with people
- Be able to work as a team and have their own initiative
You must be:
- Well presented.
- No specific Qualifications required
Things to consider
About the employer
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Hannah Mchale smith 0117 9105766 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training to be provided:
- Level 2 NVQ in Hairdressing
- Functional Skills Maths and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.