Warehousing Apprenticeship Inkerman Silver Ltd
***Fantastic Warehousing Apprenticeship available in Sheffield***
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
02 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
A brilliant opportunity has arisen at Sheffield's Leading Cutlery Manufacturer. Who specialise in making cutlery. They produce a range of quality goods that are both captivating and functional. They can be found in some of the finest hotels and restaurants and also grace the tables of many stately homes and royal households. They are looking for a motivated Warehousing Apprentice.
For the right candidate some of your daily duties can include:
- To co- ordinate the receipt of goods into the warehouse
- Checking goods match the specification
- Booking in goods received
- Follow all health & safety policies and practices while receiving goods
- To ensure goods are picked and packed in a timely manner
- To ensure that goods meet Sheffield Refractories quality standards
- To comply with all health & safety policies and practices whilst picking and packing goods
- Complete all documentation correctly
- To ensure all recyclable goods are recycled according to Sheffield Refractories values
- Check goods are safe to recycle
- Follow all health & safety policies and practices when recycling goods
- Operate machinery according to Sheffield Refractories policies and practices
Does this sound like the perfect career path for you? If so, please apply today and someone will be in touch.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills and people skills.
- Willing to work, punctual, reliable, motivated and wanting to progress into a full time position
- A*-C or equivalent in maths & English
About the employer
- BTEC Level 2 Warehousing Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills
- ERR workbook and training delivered on site.
Warehousing and Storage
LIFESKILLS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LifeSkills Solutions
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017