Business Administration Apprentice Spa Vending Limited
Spa Vending is a leading supplier of vending machines to a variety of businesses, retailers, education and leisure centres across the North of England. They are looking for a dynamic and motivated Business Administration Apprentice to join their team and contribute towards its continued success in providing a high level of customer service.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
02 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Business Admin Apprentice will work with the Office Manager or Administrator and be supervised in their day-to-day duties.
- Meeting and greeting customers and general reception duties
- Dealing with day to day general enquiries on the telephone and office administration
- Creating invoices and working with SAGE
- Typing up documents on a word processor
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSEs C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business administration LEVEL 2 through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Business administration LEVEL 2
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Richard Wilkinson 01133 663066 Richard.Wilkinson@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017