Apprentice Mechanical Engineer Air Pollution Products & Systems
Apps UK are an established company working in the environmental sector, designing, building, supplying and distributing odour control solutions. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their organisation as an Apprentice Mechanical Engineer.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
01 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a fast growing engineering company.
The job will encompass a number of elements to include:
- Design and innovation - Learning the design and development process of new equipment, the different elements and techniques used
- Installation - Work on sites across the country installing and setting up the equipment
- Maintenance and servicing - Learn all of the different techniques used to identify, diagnose and isolate problems, using the correct techniques, tooling, equipment and methods of repair, service and maintaintenance of installed equipment
Requirements and prospects
You will need to:
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly
- Be dextrous and have attention for detail
- Be able to plan, organise and prioritise
- Be numerate and problem solve
- A team player
- Good sense of humour
- Reliable, hard working and conscientious
- GCSE Grade C and above (or equivalent) Maths, English and ICT
Things to consider
About the employer
We have enough confidence in our ability to deliver a solution that we
offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Every application is different so,
at APPS UK (Air Pollution Products & Systems), we will design a
tailor-made system for your specific needs and you will have the
services of one of our consultants from start to finish.
What's an odour?
An odour is a volatilised chemical compound, normally at a low
concentration which animals and humans perceive by the sense
of olfaction. Other names for odours include smells, stench,
reek and stink.
You will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard, where you will be assessed and developed in the following areas;
- Knowledge & Skills
- Functional Skills
- End point assessment
Energy & Utilities > Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nital Training & Development Ltd
Apprenticeship Recuirtment 01536 408188 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017