Customer Service Apprenticeship JUST CONTACT LIMITED
Are you looking to work in Bristol in an office environment? Would you say you have people skills and enjoy talking to people on the phone? If the answer is "Yes" then an Apprenticeship with Just Contact may well be for you.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
31 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Just Contact is a new and exciting contact centre based in the South Bristol Skills Academy (City of Bristol College) at Hengrove Park, Whitchurch, Bristol. We are committed to providing a fantastic service to our clients and our staff are an integral part of our business. We are experienced at recruiting and training Apprentices and we have our own Apprenticeship Academy.
This role will involve:
- Learning the skills of a Contact Centre Advisor and great customer service skills
- Taking inbound calls from customers and dealing with their enquiries and making outbound calls to our clients customers
- Updating screen software systems with accurate information
- Working through the Apprenticeship Academy training programme
Your manager will provide you with all of the support and help that you need as you progress towards your qualification. At Just Contact we have a strong commitment to our staff. As part of your Apprenticeship, you can expect to:
- Learn the skills you need to be a success in the working world
- Develop your confidence and Customer Service ability
- You will learn basic and eventually more complex skills that you will need for the future
- Earn a competitive Apprenticeship salary
- Work with a friendly and supporting team, we have a great social attitude and hold various events that are not just work related
- Gain fantastic work experience as part of your Apprenticeship
- Study towards nationally recognised qualifications with City of Bristol College
- Our aim is to offer apprentices who achieve their qualification a position within our business
There are real progression opportunities within the company, we prefer to promote staff from within the company.
Requirements and prospects
- You must have good communication and IT skills, the ability to talk confidently on the telephone.
- Reliability and be willing to learn are key.
- Customer service is very important to our business and our customers needs so we need people who enjoy talking to customers and have good attention to detail.
You will need to have a positive, friendly personality, be polite, have a sense of humour and a strong work ethic and be a team player to work for Just Contact.
We are keen to receive applications from applicants will good literacy and numeracy.
Things to consider
About the employer
JUST CONTACT LIMITED
As an Apprentice that is part of our Academy, you will be given all of the IT, customer service and sales training that you need to be successful during your Apprenticeship. City of Bristol College will deliver the following qualifications and training as part of the Apprenticeship:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations (BTEC)
- Functional Skills Maths and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Contact Centre Operations
CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Bristol College
City of Bristol College 0117 312 5250
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017