Customer Service Apprentice B M T R
As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will provide a professional first point of contact for customers, colleagues and external business partners in order to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
29 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Serve and delight our customers regardless of the channel they use, e.g. web, telephone, email, etc.
- Use BMTR computer systems to enter customer data to a high standard of accuracy.
- Validate and process new customer accounts assisting customers with any account related enquiries.
- Establish and communicate high standards of customer service in line with the company’s values and culture within a busy call centre environment.
- Maintain effective working practices in a team environment, ensuring that compliance and service delivery standards are in line with quality and compliance framework and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to an open and honest culture within teams through collaborative and supportive working.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement for; Customer Value, Customer experience, Consumer Product offering and operating systems
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communicator.
- Effective decision maker, in a fast-paced environment.
- Individual who has a strong commitment to providing quality customer service.
- Team player
- Able to prioritise workload to meet challenging deadlines and ability to multi-task.
- Pro-active and well organised.
- Consistent achievement of monthly Key Performance Indicator Targets and SLA’s.
- Ensure that at all times you are fully compliant with regulatory (eg FSA, Health & Safety Executive) and business guidelines, operating procedures and policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to operate as part of a wider team working effectively across departmental boundaries and with external business partners.
- An ability to prioritise workflow volumes and self-organise.
- A desire to develop own skill sets.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willing to work as part of a team.
5 GCSEs or equivalent including Mathematics and English
About the employer
B M T R
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in customer service through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Customer Service Level 2
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Bernadette Stone 01216 430916 Bernadette.Stone@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2017