Social Media Apprentice Roundel Manufacturing Ltd
Excellent opportunity working for an established Kitchen Manufacturing company based in Washington. The Company has a very stable, loyal and long-serving workforce with experienced and technically astute staff holding key roles within the business. You will work in our IT Department, ultimately helping to develop a digital marketing strategy.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
04 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
You will be working in the IT department to focus on a new marketing technique best suited to the business. You will also be handling a lot of the social media aspects. You will be doing a lot of organisation within the department and you will be confident when using different marketing and social medai techniques.
- Working closely with the IT team to focus on marketing techniques
- Using Facebook
- Using Twitter
- Working on advertising
- Getting the company name known
- Using various advertising techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Numerate – good with numbers and arithmetic
- Analytical – methodical and analytical in thinking Good written English
- Some knowledge of paid search and general marketing objectives
- Good commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of social media networks
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising products would be beneficial
- Good problem solver
- Confident and articulate
- Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
- Good problem solver – can connect the dots between elements and derive a conclusion
- Organised and ethical
You’ll need grade A*- C GCSEs (or Level 2 Functional Skills) in English, Maths, and ICT
About the employer
Social Media - Level 3
Functional Skills (Maths & English) (If Applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
JB SKILLS TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by JB SKILLS TRAINING LTD
Nathaniel Karim 07930626088 Nathaniel.Karim@jb-skillstraining.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017