Customer Service Administrator Apprentice ELEMENT EVENTS LIMITED
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2017
30 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Do you want a job you would hate to leave?
Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Element Events is an event marketing firm that develops personalised and engaging marketing campaigns for their clients. They provide services that help brands grow, which helps them to adapt to their consumers’ needs. By constantly evolving with their clienteles’ ever-changing marketing needs, Element Events can offer a competitive service that includes extensive market research. Their creative approach to personalised event marketing aims to set them apart from other firms that adopt traditional mass marketing techniques.
This is a great job for those who like to undertake a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease. As an office administrator you’ll be expected to turn your hand to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times. So if you're an organised individual, this is the perfect job for you.
The roles and responsibilities:
- To assist in the day to day running.
- Input date onto internal systems.
- Screen CV’s.
- Diary Management.
- Contact candidates to discuss start dates.
- Be informative and nurture email and phone enquiries.
- Assist with production of marketing materials.
- Meet and Greet visitors.
- Scanning Documents.
- Filing and retrieving information.
Full training and support provided.
Please note, the working hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm.
The successful apprentice will work towards a well-respected and nationally recognised qualification in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress on the Level 3 after successful completion of the Level 2. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a permanent position during or after if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. This is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner.
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy Skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft, Excel and Social Media Platforms.
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results.
- GCSE, or equivalent, Grades in Math's and English, preferred but not essential.
About the employer
- The successful apprentice will work towards a well-respected and nationally recognised qualification in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress on the Level 3 after successful completion of the Level 2.
- Functional Skills if required.
- Technical Certificate.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Callum Harris 07947720512 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017