Apprentice in Business Administration Level 2 West Norfolk Academies Trust
West Norfolk Academies Trust is recruiting for a first-class apprentice to work within the administration team. Someone who is a team player, has a flexible attitude and is willing to get the job done. The key function is to assist with the day to day administrative control of the business combining creating documents.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
13 Nov 2017
31 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Sending documents by email and post.
- Using Gmail, Microsoft office.
- File documents, transport paperwork and resources (including post) within the school premises.
- Answer the telephone professionally and politely.
- Liaise with members of the public, students and staff regarding school-related enquiries.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
- Appreciate and support the work of other professionals.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings.
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development.
- Compliance with all necessary policies and procedures relating to child protection, equality and diversity, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
Requirements and prospects
- Willing and able to complete all learning and assessment requirements of the apprenticeship.
- Able to establish good working relationships with staff, pupil’s parents and outside agencies.
- Team player.
- Good time management.
- Hold GCSE Grade B or above in English and Maths or equivalent qualification.
Things to consider
About the employer
- The Diploma in Business Administration is delivered in the workplace using a portfolio of evidence, observations, statements and questioning.
- Functional skills, if necessary, are assessed through examinations following taught sessions at a college location.
Business and Administration
THE COLLEGE OF WEST ANGLIA
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by College of West Anglia
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2017