Apprentice in Hair Professional Nadin Hurley Ltd
Are you ready to become part of the leading, growing salon company in West Norfolk? Nadin Hurley Hair Stylists require a dedicated and passionate Hairdressing Apprentice to learn the creative and technical aspects of hair design and the fashion world, how the industry works and skills required to become a leading Hairdresser.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
28 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Meeting & greeting customers
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assisting the stylists so that they can look after their clients’ needs
- Answering the telephone and taking bookings
- Applying colours (full head colour/highlights/root touch up)
- Mixing colours
- Providing drinks for clients
Are you ready to become part of the leading, growing Salon company in West Norfolk?
To learn the creative and technical aspects of Hair design and the fashion world, how the industry works and skills required to become a leading Hairdresser.
To learn become a key player in a leading salon environment.
You must learn and see:
- The presentation of a working salon
- To help maintain the reputation of a growing hair company
- To become a leading part of a team
- To grow passion and creativity
Requirements and prospects
- Creativity and a passion to learn
- None required
Things to consider
About the employer
Nadin Hurley Ltd
- Qualified Assessors in the salon will assess the Apprentice on a weekly basis
- College attendance one day a week to complete Diploma Level 2 in Hairdressing
- Tutors will also assess during college days for both practical and theoretical skills
- Maths and English Functional Skills may be included during the college day, dependant on previous grades
- End point practical and theory exams
Hair and Beauty > Hair Professional
THE COLLEGE OF WEST ANGLIA
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by College of West Anglia
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017