Warehouse Apprentice Hope Valley Saddlery
Interested in kick starting your career in Warehousing? Look no further! Hope Valley Saddlery based in Edale are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Warehouse Apprentice to join their team! If you think this role is for you, apply now!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
27 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Assisting with the picking, packing, dispatch and order management of Website orders and the management of stock and stock movements generally, tasks would include:
- Producing Courier labels
- Cancelling Courier labels
- Producing courier manifests
- Printing Orders
- Liaising with customer services regarding problem orders and stock queries
- Organising and performing stock takes
- Dealing with inward and outward bound inter branch stock transfers
- Dealing with goods in (receiving and dealing with deliveries in the appropriate manner)
- Working in a clean, tidy and organised way and keeping the working environment the same
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Attention to detail and someone who takes pride in their work
- The ability to meet deadlines and service standards
- Common sense and good organisational and planning skills
- People person, good communicator and able to fit into a team
- Trustworthiness is absolutely essential
- Motivated and hardworking with good timekeeping
Ideally English and Maths GCSE at grade A-C or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Hope Valley Saddlery
You will receive a combination of on and off the job training to give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to gain Certificates in Warehouse and Storage and Employment Rights and Responsibilities. Where you do not have Grades A-C in a relevant subject, you will work towards Functional skills in Maths and English as well as developing personal learning, and thinking skills alongside your qualifications.
Warehousing and Storage
EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER (DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Lauren Moore 0333 320 0333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017