Digital Marketing & Social Media Apprentice B-Advised Ltd
b-advised Ltd are looking to employ an apprentice to manage their day to day social media and assist with the design of campaigns to promote the company. If you have a keen interest in Social Media and Digital Marketing then this position is perfect for you!
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
27 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Key Tasks will include
- Managing of all Firms social media
- Website management and SEO working with our current providers
- Updating and posting
- Response management/statistical analytics
- Group emails Creative inputs to design/layouts and content
- To increase b-advised Ltd’s social presence and engagement with public.
- General Office Administration and active support to the team.
- Will need to demonstrate key skills and supporting qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in using IT tools such as Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Attention to details,
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Work on own
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSEs C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Social Media & Digital Marketing LEVEL 3 through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Social Media & Digital Marketing LEVEL 3
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Richard Wilkinson 01133 663066 Richard.Wilkinson@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017