Business Administration Apprenticeship – Logistics Administrator Laird Assessors Ltd
Due to continuous growth and expansion of Laird Assessors, we are seeking to appoint an ambitious individual to join an established and professional supportive team.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
£151.87 - £210.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
25 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be working as part of a multi-skilled team, delivering a wide range of administrative, duties within our Logistics team. You will be at the forefront of our company dealing with instructions from our solicitors, actioning these correctly and distributing them effectively to the relevant team.
Administration duties will include, dealing with telephone calls, general office duties, dealing with instructions and assisting other members of the team.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering and supporting Laird Assessors Values
- Taking responsibility for being one of the first point of contacts within the department.
- Dealing with instructions from solicitors, actioning these and distributing them effectively to the relevant team.
- Supporting the logistics team in their day-to-day duties
- Dealing with customer information sensitively and confidentially
- Dealing with day to day administration tasks, including, photocopying, typing, filing, and managing incoming, outgoing mail, email, and text correspondence
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions
- Demonstrating a commitment to Equality and Diversity and non-discriminatory practice in all aspects of work
- All employees are required by section 7 of the Health and Safety at Work Act to take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions
- To undertake any such additional duties that are reasonably commensurate with this level of post
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list but to indicate the main responsibilities of the post. It will be reviewed periodically to take into account changes and developments in service requirements. Any changes will be discussed fully with the apprentice
Requirements and prospects
You will have:
- Good computer abilities, including use of Microsoft Office and have a range of ICT skills
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Good communication skills (communicating over the telephone, face to face, written for example)
- Good time management and time keeping skills
- Commitment to complete NVQ Level 2
Be able to:
- Work as part of a team and understanding others
- Work on your own initiative
- Prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
- Understand and respect our customer’s needs and deal with sensitive information
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, intelligent, hard working employee to work for an established professional company who are offering a unique exciting opportunity to develop your career. We are looking to invest time, effort, training and a career – in return we are looking for people with a positive, hard working attitude.
- GCSE Grades A* - C or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Candidates will be provided with internal mentoring, support and on the job training. In additional to this, the candidate will also complete an Apprenticeship Level 2 in Business Administration. This will be provided vocationally and will cover:
- Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
- Technical Certificate
- Business Administration Diploma (NVQ)
Business and Administration
SYSCO BUSINESS SKILLS ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sysco Business Skills Academy Ltd
Hannah Bollans 0151 556 7877 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017