Level 3 Business Admin Apprentice Well Training Services
The Administration Apprentice will be required to work with a variety of organisations using verbal and written communication and the social media footprint of Well Associates. The post holder will need to deliver effective competent support and consistently deliver in a person-centred environment which promotes positive relationships.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
20 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
To undertake duties as directed / requested by the Director to support the delivery and implementation of the various projects which form the main focus of business at WELL Associates Ltd.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and book training venues
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules and minute take at meetings
- Keep and updates copies of all communications required for funding purposes
- Handle requests for information and data and managing learner data in line with Data Protection Guidelines
- Dealing with requests for information from potential participants and others who contact the organisation
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Contribute to the work of WELL Training as appropriate including the preparation of high quality teaching, learning and assessment materials for all WELL Training programmes.
- Provide secretarial support for WELL Training SMT meetings and any other programme meetings which take place.
- Provide secretarial support to the training team and assist in putting together training manuals, printing, binding and laminating of resources and other relevant information.
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate and within the post holders’ capabilities
- Have responsibility for one’s own health and safety in accordance with WELL Health and Safety policy
- Participate in regular supervision.
- Attend all mandatory training.
- Comply with all policies, procedures and protocols.
- Carry out duties with due regard to the Equal Opportunity Policy.
- Engage with their Apprenticeship assessor and complete their Apprenticeship qualifications within agreed timescales and to agreed levels of accuracy.
- Seek advice and support from the Director whenever necessary.
Requirements and prospects
This role requires an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work (after agreed probation) autonomously and as part of a team. The Administration Apprentice will be required to work with a variety of organisations and stakeholders using verbal and written communication and the social media footprint of Well Associates. The post holder will need to deliver effective competent support and consistently deliver in a person-centred environment which promotes positive relationships.
Level 2 Business Admin
Things to consider
About the employer
Well Training Services
Level 3 Business Amin
Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Rachael Hancher 07496568668 Rachael.Hancher@novatraining.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2017