Apprentice Paralegal LEX Solicitors
Excellent opportunity to undertake Paralegal duties within a friendly team in a growing office.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
24 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
A normal day would include:
- Receiving and organising emails
- Checking, updating and adding candidates to the database
- Data entry & database maintenance
- Preparing internal reports
- Liaising with internal and external clients and customer
- Maintaining office records
- Answering the phone & taking messages
- Providing general admin assistance to the office
- General office duties: filing, binding, laminating and printing
- Ensuring workspace is clean, tidy and organised. Responsibilities will increase within time for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Very organised
- Good time keeping skills
- Able to work under own initiative
- Able to pick up new skills and systems quickly
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
- Mature, friendly and outgoing personality
- Hard working/ strong work ethic
- Enjoys working in a team and has the ability to work individually
- Is willing to learn and grow with the company
- Wants to work in business administration and in a customer service environment
- Is happy to commit at the apprenticeship wage advertised
GCSE Maths and English grade A*-C or equivalent essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
CILEx Level 3 Diploma in Providing Legal Services
You will be trained by our qualified professional staff with in the business. You will shadow them to learn the process until you are confident to start working on your own. You will always have support around you so you don’t have to worry if you ever get stuck, at Lex solicitors we are always sharing best practice across the business. Therefore you will always be learning to work more efficiently.
Law > Paralegal
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
01204 482032 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017