Apprentice Administrator, Mansfield Telling Finishings Ltd
Are you confident, organised and looking for a career in administration? This company may have just the role for you.Administrator required. Must be able to use Microsoft office and have up to date computer skills. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress into a secure career.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Oct 2017
20 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Good telephone manner required as there will a great deal of telephone work
- Use various software and research tools to identify accommodation deals
- Use company credit to pay for accommodation for construction gangs in various locations across the country
- Liaise with construction gangs on the accommodation booked, send through details in most effective manner
- Assist with various administrative tasks for the company which may include running reports, reconciling invoices etc
- Use bespoke software to add and cleanse data as required
Confidence around people is essential for this role as you will be dealing with people from all walks of life and at all levels of companies. It is important that you are able to communicate effectively at all times.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
Requirements and prospects
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Genuine interest in the sector
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart professional appearance
- GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English, 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 4
Things to consider
About the employer
Telling Finishings Ltd
- Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms
- An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice, some of this will be in your own time
- As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete Maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition
- Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice
- Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799
Business and Administration
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Reece Hunt 01623 627 191 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017