IT Support Apprentice - 12143 Techmodal Ltd
Job description Currently looking for a passionate and energetic individual for a role with a company that delivers ICT Support mainly to employees Interested candidates should have strong IT skills and be eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level. During your apprenticeship you'll study for a recognized technology qualification.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
18 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- To provide first line helpdesk support to all employees for hardware, software, photocopiers and telephone equipment.
- To assist with the purchase, setting up, maintenance and repair of computers, audio-visual equipment, computer-linked equipment and computer-related equipment.
- To install and configure software applications.
- To configure hardware.
- To help produce and maintain IT statistics, reports, checklists and other documentation as necessary.
- To assist with the upkeep of the IT inventory.
- To help maintain appropriate stock levels of computer consumables and accessories and to raise purchase orders as necessary ensuring that value for money is obtained.
- To maintain satisfactory standards of safety and security in relation to computer rooms and equipment.
- To set up, maintain and organise repairs for various computing and telephone equipment.
- To work towards and complete an Level 3 for IT Professionals.
- To be aware of and abide by all health and safety procedures and associated polices.
- To proactively implement the company’s IT policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other relevant duties as may reasonably be requested the manager.
Requirements and prospects
- IT qualifications and/or IT enthusiast
- Team player
- Reliable, hard working, and be willing to learn
- Strong communication skills
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
3 minimum, 5 GCSE (or equivalent), grade C or above in English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017