PA/Company Administrator Apprentice - 12116 G G P
Currently seeking a dedicated candidate looking for a business admin opportunity in a friendly business.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
17 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Diary Management - organising internal and external meetings including travel and accommodation.
- Reception/switchboard management
- Sales and marketing support when required
- Welcoming guests, tea/coffee/office hospitality
- Seasonal admin (Christmas cards)
- General office admin
- Assisting the Director in the general day to day management of the business
- Assisting with managing staff and monitoring conduct and performance also organising staff appraisals
- Helping to put together company procedures and assisting to implement them
- Working with the Director and supporting staff on recruitment of new employees and putting together offer letters and contracts with support from the administration team
- Conducting inductions for new members of staff
- Sending out monthly eShots to promote GGP Training
- Telesales to sell GGP desktop licences into new local Authority/Fire and Rescue Service /Housing sites/Police Forces
- Keeping our Database Sugar CRM up-to-date
- Attending company events and meetings as and when necessary
- Planning and co-ordinating events with support when necessary e.g. User groups
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication
- People management and conflict resolution skills
- Able to use initiative and problem solve
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Advanced level Microsoft Word and Excel IT skills
- Internet IT skills – general internet use and using Microsoft Outlook
- Diary Management skills
- Confident and positive personality
- Professional and calm in challenging situations
- Strong team player but able to work alone
- Results driven and good at meeting deadlines
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A*-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
About the employer
G G P
Level 3 in Business and Administration
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017