Social Media Apprentice Jet Design and Marketing Ltd
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Apprentice with Jet Design and Marketing, based in Manchester.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2017
14 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, the Social Media Apprentice will help support the day-to-day management of their clients’ social media communities, including content planning and creation for a diverse range of brands, predominantly within Fashion.
Jet are looking for a bright self-starter who can absorb training and get stuck in! You must be a creative thinker and a good writer who can adopt different tones of voice and convey personality/ humour in writing. Excellent written English, attention to detail and time management is essential and the candidate must be passionate about social media - although full training will be given.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
To support the Social media Manager in the following:
- The daily management of clients’ social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
- Planning and implementation of social media campaigns.
- Monitoring social channels and respond appropriately.
- Reporting on social media performance.
- Sourcing / creating / briefing in social media content assets.
- Writing blog posts and marketing copy as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience using some or all of the above social media platforms for personal if not business use. Understanding the benefits of each.
- Excellent written communication skills. Must be able to craft engaging copy and convey personality through writing.
- Experience using social media management tools.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or similar.
- Understanding of online marketing.
- Ability to think creatively
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and proactive
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Jet Design and Marketing Ltd
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Chloe Adams 01133500333 Chloe.Adams@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017