Admin Officer Apprenticeship Central Primary School
A great opportunity to work with the team at Central Primary School gaining vital experience and working towards a level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2017
14 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Learning SIMS data base, helping with all school communications.
- Provide administrative support, to include photocopying, filing, email and other tasks.
- Produce reports, send letters and other materials to support the team
- Provide support in other admin areas to include the maintenance of attendance data and data entry in SIMS.
- Assist with any ad hoc duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Good Knowledge of Maths.
- Good knowledge of Written & Spoken English.
- Able to Prioritise.
- ICT skills-Word/Excel.
- Quick Learner.
- Sense of humour.
- Able to use initiative.
- English, Maths and ICT GCSE grade C or above or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Training to be provided includes:
- Identifying who customers are, and the difference between internal and external customers.
- Knowing your organisation’s core values and linking them back to service culture.
- Knowing the internal policies and procedures, including complaints processes and digital media policies.
- Knowing your business’s legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Learning how to use systems, equipment and technology to meet customer needs.
- Understanding your role and responsibility within the organisation and the impact of your actions on others.
- Understanding the products and services that are available from your organisation.
- Using appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding, to build rapport and determine customer needs.
- Providing clear explanations and offer options to help customers make choices that are mutually beneficial to both the customer and your organisation.
- Organising yourself, prioritising your own workload/activity to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrating patience and calmness during customer conflict.
- Frequently and consistently communicating and working with others in the interest of helping customers efficiently.
- Accepting responsibility, is proactive, plans work.
- Acting on and seeking feedback from others to develop or maintain person service skills and knowledge.
- Treating customers as individuals to provide a personalised customer service experience.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
NORTH HERTFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Hertfordshire College
Sarah Brignull 01462 424242 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017