Apprentice Customer Success Executive accessplanit Limited
We are seeking an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for problem solving to join a rapidly growing software company as part of the Customer Experience Team as an Apprentice Customer Success Executive.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Oct 2017
18 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprentice Customer Success Executive
We are seeking an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for problem solving to join our Customer Experience Team. The team are focused on successful product implementation and outstanding customer service. Targets are based on increasing customer satisfaction, ensuring high user adoption of our software and driving contract expansion.
Extensive training on the accessplanit software solution will be provided and the successful candidate will work with a team of customer service professionals receiving on-the-job training in a number of disciplines including consultancy, account management, training and sales.
Relationship building and advising on best practice are essential elements of the role so the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate confidence and be comfortable dealing with customers.
- Working with our customers to truly understand their business and work with them to uncover what value they can obtain from the platform and manage expectations of when that value can be achieved.
- Providing best practice advice and guidance around what customers can achieve with the platform and influencing them to follow guidance given to ensure their success.
- Providing webinar training on how to use the system effectively.
- Producing relevant customer support material including guides, webinars and best practice documentation when and if required.
- Building relationships with key customer contacts to ensure high levels of satisfaction and continued growth.
- Monitor customer use of the tool and action accordingly to ensure engagement and value obtained.
- Working with the Customer Success Manager and Head of Customer Experience to evolve account plans to drive continued user adoption and expansion throughout customer accounts.
- You’ll need to be an accessplanit product expert; knowing the system inside-out to provide advice and best practice support internally and externally. (Full training will be provided).
- Working closely with the Customer Experience Team to be an internal advocate to ensure customers are at the centre of everything we do.
Requirements and prospects
- You’ll have a strong solution driven attitude and be able to demonstrate this with examples of problem solving.
- A strong interest in tech, with the ability to clearly explain even the most complicated ideas to a non-techy audience.
- You’re confident, friendly and outgoing and capable of being enthusiastic even when faced with difficult problems.
- The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a strong communicator, organised and analytical with the ability to work well under pressure in a technically challenging environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable and confident presenting to groups working one-to-one.
- Excellent IT skills – must be highly proficient in a wide range of functionality on PC operating systems.
- Have a no-nonsense and no-excuse approach.
- Confident, quick learner with the ability to work with colleagues and customers at a senior level.
- Can do attitude.
- A level qualifications or equivalent.
About the employer
- Level 2 / 3 NVQ in Customer Service. However this could change to business administration depending on the candidate.
LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lancaster & Morecambe College
Taylor Walsh 01524 521519 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017